Google

About Me

My photo
Mark Canterbury has a degree in Exercise Science from Southern Illinois University and has been certified by the American College of Sports Medicine as a Health and Fitness Instructor. Mark is also a nationally certified swimming coach with United States Swimming. He was a world ranked swimmer and has qualified for and participated in the United States Olympic Trials. Mark worked with nationally known orthopedic surgeons and physical therapists to design this one-on-one Water Exercise Technologies program, and now brings this successful program to the Orlando and Tampa/Sarasota areas of Florida!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Private Swimming and Stroke Lessons

As a nationally certified swimming coach with United States Swimming, Mark has been helping swimmers refine their swimming skills for many years. Mark has taught kids and adults alike how to swim, and swim effectively. He has developed several national level swimmers.

Mark can share with you his vast experience and knowledge of the finer points of swimming. Whether you already know how to swim and would like to improve your skills, or you would like to learn, Mark has the expertise and the patience to take you as far as you would like to go in the sport. Swimming is the sport you can enjoy for a lifetime.

"When I was nine, I had drowned and was resuscitated. I had been deathly afraid of the water ever since, but I knew that swimming is a skill everyone should have. Mark understood the psychological effects that drowning had on me, and within 2 and a half weeks, had me actually swimming laps! Thanks to Mark's knowledge and patience, I now have a skill that will last me a lifetime."

Mandy Thompson
Client

Google